Derify Protocol Starting to Recruit Genesis Brokers
As we mentioned in our last article, Brokers are key players of Derify’s ecosystem and will support our growth.
Thus, apart from our plan to gift 1 million DRF tokens to our beta participants, (Link below)
Community Contribution Rewards for Derify Beta Testing
Derivation Lab has just launched Derify protocol’s beta version.
we will give additional 1 million to all our early Brokers.
Our Beta Testnet Address:
Derify protocol - Derivative Trading | Decentralized Exchage | the Next Generation derivative…
The decentralized derivatives trading protocol for everything. Trade with leverage and guaranteed liquidity for all…
Derify Genesis Broker Invitation
DeFi is becoming a vital part in the decentralized space and better resolution for traditional finance. DeFi derivative DEX is another step to improve trading experience for crypto traders across the world.
Derify Protocol hereby invite you into our “Genesis Broker Program” and recruit Genesis Brokers from all over the world. All Brokers will have their own promotion page and provide services to all Derify users.
Derify is a derivative DEX protocol that use hAMM mechanism, we’ll provide Brokers with complete DEX and trading function, Derify’s special risk control system, multichain liquidity and depth. Brokers can directly get shares from Derify’s trading fee income by providing promotion and invitation service. Unlike other CEX, Derify’s developers will not take anything from the protocol, all profit from the protocol will stay in the smart contracts and shared by all Brokers (except a small portion to the insurance pool and rewards for miners).
Genesis Broker Privilege:
- Free Privilege: Genesis Broker get Broker privilege for free (normal Brokers need to burn eDRF to buy the Broker privilege and maintain it), and such privilege is granted until the mainnet launch. Genesis Broker have their unique page, link and code for their service.
- Supercharge Airdrop Rewards: During Beta testing, users will share 1 million DRF tokens airdropped as prize. For each token received by the Beta users, their respective Genesis Broker will receive additional 100% DRF tokens as rewards.
- Sharing the Income: After mainnet launch, Brokers can receive at least 30% of the Trading Fees earned by Derify as direct rewards.
- Sharing the Profit: Profits of the system will stay in the smart contract and give back to DRF holders, Brokers as large holders will get a huge portion.
- Performance Rewards: Brokers have better performance may receive extra performance rewards.
- Market Access: Each user is permanently bind to their Broker, Genesis Brokers will benefit hugely for early market access.
- Token Utility: After mainnet launch, Brokers can continue to participate in mining and earn rewards with the tokens they earned.
- Official Support: Derify developers will support Genesis Brokers with marketing support, including but not limited to product manual, AMAs, marketing fee supports etc.
- Information Access: Genesis Brokers can have access to the Brokers-only group, having more in-depth information and market insights shared by other Brokers and Derify team.
- Governance: Brokers are major participants of the DerifyDAO, with strong voting power and proposal rights.
- Institution, Group or Individuals with community reach and willing to support Derify’s marketing activities (AMA, research articles, news coverage) can apply Genesis Broker for free.
- Our Official Application Contact : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXtFTznW1COzNFebfNGjdRKfcNdG0zNjM7GXasajJOLA5v_A/viewform
- For normal Broker privilege, individual can burn eDRF tokens and purchase the privilege on Derify’s website, DRF tokens can be purchased from our PE investors, Uniswap or Secondary market after it’s in circulation.
Brokers shall abide Derify’s marketing protocols. Brokers shall not brand themselves as developer or controller of the Derify Protocol. If any incidents occurred that damage the image of Derify Protocol, the Derify team may revoke the privilege of a Genesis Broker.
Brokers shall direct their users to choose their service with the unique Broker Code.
Derivation Lab reserves the right of final interpretation.